Amenities at Wildridge
Our community amenities
- The Haven: Amenity center with pool, wading area, outdoor pavilion, grilling station, and an open fireplace
- Monthly Events: A Lifestyle Director that plans up to 75 events each year
- Echo Park: A large soccer field for outdoor sports
- Canoe Rentals: Explore Lake Lewisville
- Pioneer Park Playground: Natural playscape
- Mountain Bike Rentals: Ride through 7 miles of trails
- The Nook: A small, secluded park with a stocked catch-and-release fishing pond
- Winding trails throughout the community
- The Preserve: 50 acres of land owned by the Army Corp of Engineers featuring trails and trees
All-new ways to play at Wildridge
Wildridge is making spring even sweeter with the unveiling of a new, exciting amenity, The Hideaway. With a 3-acre fishing pond, a sprawling covered pavilion and a cozy seating area, this new addition to the community will be the perfect retreat for residents.
Stay tuned for information on all the new amenities coming in 2020, like a mini park, additions to our growing trail system and so much more.