Amenities at Wildridge
Our community amenities
- The Haven: Amenity center with pool, wading area, outdoor pavilion, grilling station, and an open fireplace
- The Hideaway: 3-acre fishing pond, a covered pavilion and a cozy seating area surrounded by greenery
- Monthly Events: A Lifestyle Director that plans up to 75 events each year
- Echo Park: A large soccer field for outdoor sports
- Canoe Rentals: Explore Lake Lewisville
- Pioneer Park Playground: Natural playscape
- Mountain Bike Rentals: Ride through 7 miles of trails
- The Nook: A small, secluded park with a fully-stocked catch-and-release fishing pond
- Winding Trails: 7+ miles of trails throughout the community
- The Preserve: 50 acres of land owned by the Army Corp of Engineers featuring trails and trees
The Hideaway Awaits — Now Open!
Designed to captivate, the Hideaway is Wildridge’s newest amenity featuring a 3.5-acre fishing pond, a covered pavilion and cozy seating area. This retreat’s 3.5-acre fishing pond includes The Fish Shack — perfect for pulling in the kids’ first catch, enjoying dusk on the dock or taking a walk through the nature trails. The Hideaway uses its natural and breathtaking beauty to give you a relaxing getaway away from the hustle and bustle.