Amenities at Wildridge
Our community amenities
- The Haven: Amenity center with pool, wading area, outdoor pavilion, grilling station, and an open fireplace
- The Hideaway: 3-acre fishing pond, a covered pavilion and a cozy seating area surrounded by greenery
- Monthly Events: A Lifestyle Director that plans up to 75 events each year
- Echo Park: A large soccer field for outdoor sports
- Canoe Rentals: Explore Lake Lewisville
- Pioneer Park Playground: Natural playscape
- Mountain Bike Rentals: Ride through 7 miles of trails
- The Nook: A small, secluded park with a fully-stocked catch-and-release fishing pond
- Winding Trails: 7+ miles of trails throughout the community
- The Preserve: 50 acres of land owned by the Army Corp of Engineers featuring trails and trees
The Hideaway Awaits — Now Open!
Designed to captivate, the Hideaway is Wildridge’s newest amenity featuring a 3.5-acre fishing pond, a covered pavilion and cozy seating area. This retreat’s 3.5-acre fishing pond includes The Fish Shack — perfect for pulling in the kids’ first catch, enjoying dusk on the dock or taking a walk through the nature trails. The Hideaway uses its natural and breathtaking beauty to give you a relaxing getaway away from the hustle and bustle.
All-new ways to play at Wildridge
Wildridge is making life even sweeter with the unveiling of new, exciting amenities. Stay tuned for information on all the new amenities coming in 2020, like a mini park, additions to our growing trail system and so much more.